Booster Club/ Payments
Booster Fee $100 (off set with ad sales)
Jeffco Athletic Fees for any and all Sports participation $175.00 paid directly to Athletics
Concessions Deposit/Ransom Check $150
Player Pack - TBD at Parent Meeting
The Columbine Lady Rebels Booster Club mission is to produce an environment of Athletic Excellence that inspires student/athletes, coaches, parents and the community to collectively support our basketball program.
BOARD MEMBERS: 2022/2023
It costs about $8,000 to run the season and takes a lot of volunteer hours, so please pitch in to make it a great season. We need help in the following areas:
Our fundraisers include the Le Peep breakfast and the youth camps. We are hoping not to do direct sales fundraisers so in addition to the previously mentioned fundraisers we need help with the following:
Concessions - We need 1 or 2 families to head up Concessions. Additionally all families are required to sign up at the parent meeting for four shifts per family. This is a major fundraiser for the team. Sign Up Genius will be available after the Parent Meeting.
Finals Care Packages - During fall semester finals we will offer care packages to be ordered by Columbine family and friends and delivered to students when they are taking finals.
King Soopers Cards - This program has changed, we will discuss at the parent meeting
Le Peep - Le Peep restaurant on Bowles and Wadsworth is gracious enough to offer us a percentage of sales for the entire breakfast/brunch service on Saturday Dec. 4th, 2021. We need 4 girls per shift from 6am to 2pm. Sign up your player and come have breakfast served by Columbine Girls Basketball! Visit our Sign up Genius (Coming Soon) Download flyer
Christmas Wreath- Orders for Christmas Wreaths will be taken Oct 18th - Nov. 8th. Delivery 1st week of December
• Team Dinners - We would like to have 4 Team Dinners before 4 Friday Night Home Games: More Details at Parent Meeting
• Youth Night - We are inviting Elementary and Middle School Youth to a December Home Game - Details to Follow
• Family Night - February 12th we'll invite team families to come out to this home game and get a picture with the team.
• Senior Night - Feb. 21st we will recognize the seniors from our team
• Winter Spirit Week Hallway Decorations - The week before the winter formal, the hallway to the gym will be decorated for girls basketball and then the decorations are taken down and saved for the banquet. We need someone to organize this event and others to help with decorating on the day of the event.
• Pink Out - At the Chatfield double header there will be a pink out. This event is coordinated with the boys team. Please consider volunteering to help with this event.
• Banquet - The Banquet takes place on March 16th. We need someone to organize a venue, collect money, decorate and send invites and Organize Volunteers to setup and take down
• Video - We show a video at the banquet. We need someone to organize video footage and still photos to include and also to edit this into a video that can be shown at the banquet.
Other Volunteer positions -
• Team Parents - We need a team parent for each level: Level 3, JV and Varsity. Team parents organize communications within their team level, coordinate rides as needed, organize one or two team dinners for that level and organize team t-shirts for Winter Spirit Week.